Crivasi make it easy!
We want you to be happy with all items that we send to you, however if you are not 100% satisfied crivasi.com are happy to offer you an exchange or refund.
Before you return your item(s) please ensure;
- All item(s) has not been worn, altered or washed.
- All item(s) are in original packaging with any labels, tags and hygiene seals still attached.
- All item(s) are in a saleable condition.
- All clothing item(s) are tried on over your own underwear.
- All item(s) are insured during transit. We accept no responsibility for item(s) that are lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
- You have paid for all postage and packaging for the return of the item(s).
- All item(s) are returned within 14 days of invoice date.
We do not accept returns on accessories ( Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Purses, Leggings and Scarves).
crivasi reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if item(s) do not meet criteria above and you will be contacted and item(s) will be returned back to you or offered as a on-line credit.
How To Return Item(s) for a Refund
1) Please meet above criteria.
2) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your invoice number and an explanation of your return and wait for a reply.
3) Pack product carefully and add a copy of your invoice and a brief explanation of your return of the item(s).
5) Please make sure you keep proof of receipt of returned item(s).
6) Wait for a reply that your item(s) has arrived and have been accepted.
How to Return Item(s) For An Exchange
We are happy to exchange item(s) for a different size or colour of the same item.
1) Please meet the criteria top of page.
2) Please email email@example.com your order number and exchange details.
3) Please add copy of invoice in parcel with written note of exchange details including colours and sizes of new same item.
4) Please note you will have to cover the postal costs for any returned item.
5) We will make contact with you when we receive your return with exchange details.
If you haven't noted on the returns parcel the exchange details for new item then the parcel will be sent back to you.
If you would like a different item then, you would need to order a new item first then, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new item order number and let us know you will be returning your old item number for a refund.
Any error or damage in a shipment must be reported within 48 hours of arrival. Same applies for faulty merchandise.
1) Please email email@example.com your order number, item details and description of the problem. We will then open a case for you and investigate.
2) Wait for further details from our customer service.
3) Returning a faulty item when instructed by customer service please follow returns procedure above.
Once a returned item(s) has been accepted, we will reimburse the price you paid minus the shipping fee back to your debit/credit card or pay pal account.
Refunds can take up to 21 days from day item(s) has been received.
Please remember to keep all receipts of sent parcels.
During the holidays of Christmas, we offer 21 days for returns/exchange policy.